To apply for the Agrofood Chain Master's program
The application deadline is May 31, 2017.
Before sending your application, make sure you have:
- Completed all sections of the application form
- Enclosed all required documents
Be careful: if you are a citizen of one of the countries listed below, you must also register online by 15 April on the Espace Campus France website of your country's : www.(name of country).campusfrance.org, and then complete the whole procedure (interview...)
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil,Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Côte d'Ivoire, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Japon, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Senegal, Russia, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Vietnam,
For further information: www.campusfrance.org
- For Master 1: BSc or equivalent after 3 academic years minimum in the fields of plant or animal biology, agronomy, food science, ecology or agricultural economy.
- For Master 2: Master 1 or equivalent degree after 4 academic years minimum.
- Spoken and written English language requirements: recognized qualifications or tests giving evidence of C1 language proficiency. Scores required: TOEIC 701 minimum; IELTS 6.5 minimum;; TOEFL paper 580 minimum; TOEFL CBT 237 minimum; TOEFL IBT 92 minimum; Cambridge CAE.
Admission decisions: based on a combination of criteria (academic degrees and performances, motivation, proficiency in English, work experience...). Decisions of acceptance are pronounced end of: January 2016, March 2016 and May 2016, depending when the complete application form is received.
For more information about the program, courses or application procedures, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition fees: 9000 euros per year or 5000 euros for students under particular conditions:
- students coming from partner institutions: INP-ENSAT, ENFA, universities with agreement, Nplusi network etc.
- students with a scholarship granted by INP-ENSAT and ENFA, or based on selected excellent academic record or social criteria (Cf. the application procedure below).
The money should be paid directly to the institution upon application.
Scholarships are available depending on the following criteria:
The application must be sent with the application form.